Chennai Storytelling Festival 2021:
The Healing Power of Story,
Storytelling, and Story-enacting
( CSF2021-HPSx3 )
4) Sat 27th - Sun 28th
The below is in India time.
For the times in other locations, please see
4) Sat 27th - Sun 28th Feb 2021
Sat 27th Feb
6:30pm - 7:30pm (Sat 27th Feb, India time).
Full Moon Ceremony and Story Workshop.
Tune into the cycles of the moon! When we
attune with the moon cycles, it becomes easier
to plan and create our lives.
The new moon gives us the opportunity to
start anew every month. It is a perfect time to
stop, go within, and connect to our dreams
and goals. We can make new moon wishes,
set intentions, and sow these seeds to grow
with the waxing moon.
The full moon is the culmination of the lunar
cycle, and emotions may be high at this time.
When the moon is at its brightest it can shed
light on our shadow aspect and help us to see
what is out of balance. It is a powerful time for
inner work, to look within and see what needs
to be released with the wanning moon to
promote healing and wellbeing.
Jennifer will help us connect with the energy
of the full moon, in Virgo, through a story and
a visualization exercise.
Jennifer Ramsay (Spain).
7:30pm - 9:00pm (Sat 27th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Creative Storytelling for Resilience,
Empathy, and Change."
David Heathfield (England).
9:00pm - 10:30pm (Sat 27th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Parallel Narratives: Using Metaphor
and Magic to Transform Life Stories."
Trisha Denton (Vermont, USA).
10:30pm - 12:30am (Sat 27th Feb, India time).
Storytelling and Resonations Session.
Laura Simms (New York, USA).
Story: "The Demon in the Tower."
The session leader would tell a story, and then
all could share "resonations" -- thoughts, feelings,
and experiences raised by the telling of the story.
End of Saturday / Beginning of Sunday (India time).
Sun 28th Feb
12:30am - 2:00am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Create Your Own Fantasy Healing-story."
Eric Miller (Chennai).
2:00am - 3:30am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "The 7 Powers of Story Intelligence."
In this interactive workshop, Richard Stone
will introduce you to Story Intelligence (SQ).
By mastering your SQ, you’ll amplify and
unleash every aspect of your intelligence,
including your IQ and EQ, and build a more
durable source of meaning and personal
fulfillment. The workshop will introduce you
to ways to use your Story Intelligence to:
• Live with greater efficacy.
• Become a more powerful communicator.
• Solve difficult life challenges.
• Transform your workplace and community.
• Heal old wounds and change dysfunctional beliefs.
• Craft a more desirable future.
Rick Stone (Georgia,USA).
3:30am - 5:30am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
1) 3:30am-3:50am -- Carrie Sue Ayvar (Canada).
2) 3:50am-4:10am -- June Brown (Canada).
3) 4:10am-4:30am -- Jasmine Carvalho (Canada).
4) 4:30am-4:50am -- Tracy Sue Walker (Georgia, USA).
5) 4:50am-5:10am -- Karen Gummo (Canada).
6) 5:10am-5:30am -- Lynn Torrie (Canada).
5:30am - 7:00am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Understanding Archetypal Elements
as a Tool for Reflecting on One's Life Story,"
Denise McCormack (New Jersey).
7:00am - 10:00am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
1) 7:00am-7:20am -- Lavanya Srinivas (Chennai).
2) 7:20am-7:40am -- Mashuda Muthi (Chennai).
3) 7:40am-8:00am -- Nidhi Bagaria (Mumbai).
4) 8:00am-8:20am -- Paula Martin (Argentina).
5) 8:20am-8:40am -- Selina Eisenberg (Canada).
6) 8:40am-9:00am -- Connie Regan-Blake (North Carolina, USA).
7) 9:00am-9:20am -- Vithya Dhanaraj (Chennai).
8) 9:20am-9:40am -- Priya Palanikumar (Chennai).
9) 9:40am-10:00am -- Eva Abram (Washington, USA).
10:00am - 11:30am (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Designing Storytelling for Healing."
11:30am - 2:30pm (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
1) 11:30am-11:50am -- Seema Mukherjee (New Delhi).
2) 11:50am-12:10pm -- Jeff Gere (Hawaii, USA).
3) 12:10pm-12:30pm -- Lopamudra Mohanty (Mumbai).
4) 12:30pm-12:50pm -- Divya N. (Chennai).
5) 12:50pm-1:10pm -- Shivani Dhillion (Chandigarh).
6) 1:10pm-1:30pm -- H. M. Prathiba (Chennai)
7) 1:30pm-1:50pm -- Divya Anand (Chennai).
8) 1:50pm-2:10pm -- Sharmilee Muralidharan (Chennai).
9) 2:10pm-2:30pm -- Devina Rijhwani (Mumbai).
2:30pm - 3:00pm (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Storytelling and Discussion Session:
"Healing in the Time of Covid,"
Shreya Biswas and Katharangam team members
(Bangalore / Kolkata).
3:00pm - 3:30pm (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
3:30pm - 5:00pm (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
Workshop: "Ways to Give Senses of Completion,
Closure, Wholeness, and Peace When Ending
Stories and Storytellings."
Discover ways satisfying endings of stories
work on the psyche, and have the power to
heal the listener as well as the teller. This
Workshop would provide a toolkit for aligning
head, heart, and body, and through story
endings; and for leaving one's listeners
feeling warm and floating, that euphoric
feeling one gets after reading a good book.
Geetanjali Shetty Kaul (Mumbai).
5:00pm - 10:00pm (Sun 28th Feb, India time).
1) 5:00pm-5:20pm -- Sue Hodson (South Africa).
2) 5:20pm-5:40pm -- Wangari Grace (Kenya).
3) 5:40pm-6:00pm -- Khushboo Chokhani (Jaipur).
4) 6:00pm-6:20pm -- Pratibha Ashtaputre (Bhilai, Chhattisgarh).
5) 6:20pm-6:40pm -- Shyama Shridharan (Chennai).
6) 6:40pm-7:00pm -- Sahil Raina (Mumbai).
7) 7:00pm-7:20pm -- Jyoti Arya (Chennai).
8) 7:20pm-7:40pm -- Giorgiana Elena Popan (Romania).
9) 7:40pm-8:00pm -- Lani Peterson (Massachusetts, USA).
10) 8:00pm-8:20pm -- Prakrati Agrawal (Bangalore).
11) 8:20pm-8:40pm -- Anamika Bhati (Singapore).
12) 8:40pm-9:00pm -- Akanksha Thakore (Chennai).
13) 9:00pm-9:20pm -- Rachael Harrington (New York, USA).
14) 9:20pm-9:40pm -- Nandita Sankaran (Bangalore).
15) 9:40pm-10:00pm -- Geetha Subramanian (Coimbatore).